Wednesday, February 18, 2015

mentor

I am writing because I have invented a construction system, and I seek assistance building a company - managing the intellectual property. I am looking for a mentor and or partners.

I invented the system while thinking about how to build very large architectural components. More specifically I was thinking about how to calculate their structural specifications, but I was also thinking about how they could be installed, and the system I came up with achieves both of those ends. I was also thinking about how to make very large scale construction highly economical, and I believe my system promises to do that.

As it turns out the system has other advantages, which are surprising and interesting. It promises to give architects and structural engineers new freedom of design, is likely to have unique seismic resilience, and may well have applications, and implications beyond the field of architecture, extending to materials science applications. At any rate, that's what I envision.

I'm a bit lost when it comes to execution, though I have in mind a plan: patent the concept - it's a set of components which I can at least describe and sketch out in some detail - , promote it, for which I have some ideas, and license the technology to manufacturers and builders.

Would you consider commenting?